Tuesday, March 9, 2010

i'm falling in love with photographing babies | tulsa oklahoma baby photographer

I just can't stop smiling when I'm going through and editing pictures of babies. Their rolls of baby chub and their numerous facial expressions... what could be any cuter?!?!?! The shoot itself is pretty hard work. I'm usually laying on my stomach trying to get on their eye level while mom and dad hover over me acting ridiculous trying to get those precious smiles out of their little pride and joy. But all this is so worth it to capture that giggle or smirk. This was no exception to the shoot I had with my 5 month old nephew, Gavan. He was a pure joy... swimming on his belly and giving me tons of smiles. He didn't cry even once... which I was amazed by. I even got some cute ones of him and my daughter playing together. She was trying so hard to get him to do patty cake with his hands. I can't wait til he can sit up... I have so many ideas. Here are just a few of my favorites from this shoot...








No comments:

Post a Comment