Friday, January 7, 2011

2011... | tulsa oklahoma photographer

This post is to let all of you know that I will not be taking any portrait sessions for 2011. This is something I have been thinking about for some time now, and I have finally made up my mind. We are expecting a new baby in June, and I want to take this time to enjoy my family and not miss those precious moments with my children because I am always working. I will continue to update the blog with personal photos/projects and will let all of you know when I start up again. This was a hard decision for me to make, but I know it is the right one.

Below is a composite of photos my friend, Chris O'Dell, took of me and my daughter at the end of summer. I love them so much and thought I would share with all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment