Thursday, April 7, 2011

springtime | tulsa oklahoma photographer

No matter how long the winter, spring is sure to follow.

Tonight, my daughter decided to "fix" her hair with almost every "clippy" we own and asked me to take a picture. Really?! You want to let mommy take a picture of you... SURE!!! I grabbed my camera, and we headed out to the backyard. We had a blast enjoying this beautiful springtime weather. I took a couple of pictures, but we mostly just played and sang songs. It hit me hard as a look back at these that almost all of her baby features have disappeared, and she's growing up way too fast for my liking. It makes me want to cherish every minute with her even more. I love you baby girl!

 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh that almost made me cry. It's so true! I REALLY have mixed feelings with the kiddos growing up! It's so exciting but I'm like NO!! STAY BABIES!! Lol. She's so adorable Crystal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots. She get's more and more beautiful, every day.

    Don't fret them getting old. Think of it as being just that much closer to being a grandparent. Lol. :-)

    ReplyDelete