Saturday, May 28, 2011

kids' room

Well I finally finished the kids' room today (just 2 weeks before baby Owen is to arrive). The only thing left to do is print and mat a picture of each of them for the frames above their beds. For now, just an empty frame hangs there. Hopefully it won't be too long after the baby arrives to get that done. I truly love how the room turned out. It is so light and cheery that it has become my favorite room in the house. It was also a lot of fun to design and a couple of the DIY projects turned out even cuter than I had imagined. Evie already loves her room so much. I hope sharing a room will create a strong bond between the two of them. Anyway, here are a few pictures...









2 comments:

  1. That did turn out nice,, Good Job.. Love your creativity on the alphabet wall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is amazing! I love everything about it!!! Please post again when you hang the pictures above the bed. I can't wait to see how that changes the room.

    ReplyDelete