Thursday, May 27, 2010

childhood memories...

One of my most cherished childhood memories is baking cookies with my mom. You probably can relate completely or (maybe if your a guy) just not get it. It was just one of my favorite things, which is probably why I have an obsession with baking (and eating) homemade sweets. My daughter (at 20 months) is finally old enough to enjoy this tradition so here is our oatmeal cookie making experience in pictures. Please excuse her bed hair.

This is obviously Evie ready to get started...

and this is her getting frustrated with me holding a camera instead of letting her start :)

Oh my how I love her eyes!


She snuck a bite while I was trying to take a picture of the tray

I know there is raw egg in it, but come on we all did it growing up and turned out okay.


1 comment: