Sunday, May 2, 2010

spring express sessions | | tulsa oklahoma family photographer

Oh my goodness... I have been so busy!!! Last weekend I offered my first set of Express Sessions at Gilcrease Museum. I had a total of eight 30 minute sessions which included families, babies, and even a couple seniors. Let me just say, I was completely pooped out by the time the day was over, but it was so much fun! This may be something I offer once each season, so get on the mailing list if you want to know when the dates are announced. As always, I posted my favorites from each session. I think this is the longest post to date.

Little 9 month old Kayleigh...




The Durasso family...




Nathan and Lily...





My nephew Gavan...




The Flanary family...



with cousin Gavan...


The Barrington boys...





2010 Senior, Hannah...




2010 Senior, Spencer...




Spencer and Hannah...


Whew... did you get enough yet?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment